Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter in February

I can't see all work that needs to be done on our house because it is covered in snow

This is the view from my bedroom window

I can't see all the work that needs to be done at my store.


The roads are always more excited to drive on.



The frost is gorgeous, natures little bit of "Bling"


By this time of year people are itching for the snow to leave but they have come to a realization that this is Canada dumby, spring is a long way off. I decided to make list a few things that are really great about winter in February.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Ooohhh, I miss Vanderhoof in the winter. I actually like the cold and snow and frost. I love the pics, your house looks great with all the white around it!

Rochelle and Kaelen said...

great pictures Jana

Kobe Family said...

What a beautiful place to live. Your house looks great!