Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sledding

I try not to brag, I really do, but we have got the funnest sledding hill here on the Jensen farm. We get to host the funnest sledding and chili parties and to share our hill with others. Some days I pick up the boys at the bus stop and we go for an hour. We even get the skidoo stuck and spend hours getting it unstuck. We laugh together and pose for pictures together. It almost makes me wish the snow never melted. Just kidding Mindy, I even get tired after a while. While the snow is here though, we make the most of it.




















2 comments:

Karli said...

We appreciate your hill and hot chocolate and chili too. And it really is the VERY BEST hill around! In my humble opinion anyway ;)

Unknown said...

We also appreciate you letting us come to your awesome hill. Just to add to your comment about Winter. It's growing on me and getting better, I've never ever lived somewhere where the snow doesn't melt after a few days, and it gets 40 below. Yikes!!!! Living close to family makes it all worth it.