Friday, February 6, 2009

Personal Protraits

Last week my sister posted a great blog in which she took a
picture of herself and wrote and all her likes and dislikes. It was
the picture that I paid particular attention to. I have been on facebook
for well over a year now and all my friends still tease that my profile picture is a
silhouette of a man. So I asked Kara how does one do a self portrait of herself so that I can update my facebook page and finally post a picture of myself on my own blog. Following are the tips she gave me and the pictures I took using all her wisdom. Thanks Kara


"Take the picture from down low." she said


" A little from the side." she said. Is that a hair in my mole?


"Show a nice toothy grin, people like to see teeth."


"Pout a little, all the hot models do it." she said



Wait, I might be getting it.


Finally, Bridger took this one of me. Maybe I should leave
the picture taking up to others, even if it is my five year old.




7 comments:

Kara said...

Okay, first of all, I LOVE YOUR HAIR CUT. It's the first time I have seen it and I love it. Secondly, leave the picture taking up to me, I'll schedule a photo shoot.

Karli said...

You are sooooo hot right now. I especially like the 'Nicky S.' shot!

Anna said...

at least there were no bats in the cave on the first portrait!

Lauri said...

Jana, you make my soul smile - no, laugh, maybe belly laugh. And no matter the angle, you can't hide it - you're seriously beautiful AND funny.

Unknown said...

We love the picture with the food on your tooth. Classic. Cute pictures!!

Diane Schneider said...

Jana! You are Super Hot!! Love the last picyure that Brige took(even though you do have the garbage can in the backround!hahaha!:p)

Kobe Family said...

You are beautiful and I agree with Kara, what a cute cut! Funny!