Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kasey and Mckay June 2008

Kasey and Mckay June 1996


Summer 1998 ish


Celebrating a birthday together.

A milestone was met this year. Mckay turned 12 and was ordained a deacon which coincidently happened on the same day his uncle Kasey, who Mckay idolizes, gave his mission farewell talk. Mckay celebrates his birthday one day after Kasey's, actually only 40 minutes later than Kasey's and Mckay is still disappointed that I couldn't have hurried just a little faster. Mckay will dress like Kasey, play football like Kasey, cheer for the same NFL team and hopefully serve an honorable mission like Kasey. Anyway, this was an important day and I was so proud of both my little brother and my not so little boy.

1 comment:

Kara said...

tear...I don't know which one I miss the most, Kasey or McKay?