Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to School






Summer always has to come to end. Usually I am ready for school to start but this year I was a bit sedate to see my boys climb on the bus, maybe it's because for the first time in twelve years I don't have anyone home with me. Mckay began 7th grade, Caleb 5th, Coleson 2nd and Bridger is in kindergarten. I'm not one for change especially when it comes to my boys, but as Sir Winston Churchill reminds me " There is nothing wrong in change if it is in the right direction." Certainly they are headed in the right direction toward school and hey, maybe this change will point me in the right direction of finishing the laundry, actually organizing my quilting fabric and a few more subtle improvements I need to make.

2 comments:

Kara said...

boo hoo, I miss those little farts. Not fair that they grow up while I am away.

Lauri said...

"Handsome! And tall as church steeples!