Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coleson's Baptism


Congratulations to Coleson who was baptized on April 1, 2009 by his father Russell. Coleson has been excited for months about this special day. We discussed baptism the night before at Family Home Evening and practised what would take place the next day. I gave the talk on baptism and his brothers sang a song. Two others boys, Kaylon McKee and Tias James were also baptized. Thank-you to all his aunts and uncles who attended and to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen who came all the way from Utah to be here for Coleson's big day. The only people Coleson missed were his Cousin and best friend Conner and his other best friend Brennan Loose. It was a great day.

3 comments:

Karli said...

Congratulations Coleson!

Kara said...

Now I really am crying, so sad I missed his special day, I need to get back up there...I'm a wuss!

Kobe Family said...

That's awesome! I can't wait for Erin to be baptised on Saturday!