Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yipee Break Up is Here

Russ is on breakup, the time of year when the logging roads break apart and are not usable, so he's home with me. Those who know me well, know that this is a good enough excuse why my blogging has taken second stage. Those who don't know the details of Russ and break up are just about to find out.
When Russ is working and especially when he is at camp I rule as a friend, mother, and confidant. However, the day breakup begins I stink it up. It's not my fault, I really love spending time with Russ. We play together, visit, build, renovate, catch up on new release movies and do what ever we darn well want. My friends and family don't always understand that one day I might run to the phone to see what we could possibly do together and just like that the next day I may not even answer the phone at all.
So you can see why my blogging has suffered some, I am spending time with my husband and really I am not even making apologies. Just be patient with me, in only 3 short months Russ will be back at work and if you will still take me I will be back on top as best friend, mighty crafter, teachers help and fun sister. See you then. Jana
P.S. this doesn't mean I won't blog at all just keep checking up on me.

7 comments:

Karli said...

Well then, I guess I'll see you in 3 months! Darn you Russell!!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your time while you can!!! You are putting your marriage first, which is a good thing. Don't feel guilty and don't apologize.

Anna said...

Hey, you're married to Russ for eternity, not us! How wonderful to have him to yourself for awhile. Keep us posted on the movies you're catching up on and if they're any good.

Kara said...

That is why I HATE break up, Russ should never take precedence over me! Boo hoo for me, lucky for russell!

Anna said...

hmm... i always associated 'break up' as a negative thing - not in this case! have FUN!

Lauri said...

I love your blog, but I enjoy knowing you and Russell are having the time of your lives even more. Play on!

schumannfamilyadventures said...

Ahhhh Break-up! I think we logger's wives need to rename it I just can't think of anything that is suitable at this moment... Ballard and I know exactly what your talking about and hope you and Russ are having as much fun together as we are! Take care! The Schumann's