Monday, February 21, 2011

What I Did and Didn't Know

I knew that we were going on a romantic Valentines weekend trip to....

Russ told me Tuesday evening that on Thursday we were heading to the big city. Russell had the plane tickets booked, the hotel room reservered, a babysitter arranged (Thanks to my Mom, she drove the boys to and fro and they loved it) and my resposibilities covered.
Sweet, so sweet.
but.......
what Ididn't know!!!!!
Cameron was planning the same thing for Jodie.
They met us there!!!!!
Yay a weekend with my best friend
I didn't know the flowers would be so beautiful.


I didn't know the Granville market was so neat.
So many good things to see.
And eat.


I didn't know Landry was going to be so good. She was a perfect tag along.
And I didn't know the view from our hotel suite would be so fantastic.





I do know that I love Russell. He is so good to me and I Love him immensely. He is
teaching our boys so many good lessons. Somewhere there are four little girls who are going to be very lucky someday to marry a Russell replica.
I don't know who you are, but I do know you are going to be very blessed little ladies.
Happy Valentines Day to my favorite person in the world.
I Love you Russell.









6 comments:

Karli said...

That Russell! Awesome! Glad you had so much fun!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had so much fun. Awesome. Good planning on Russell's part.

Lauri said...

Reading your post was almost as fun as doing it too! Almost.

Anna said...

So fun Jana!! Hats off to your wonderful Russell!

walkinourshoes said...

Wow! What a fun valentine's day. It was great to see a picture of Jodie. I sure miss her.

Kara said...

That darn Russell, making all men in the world mad! So glad you had fun. Wish I was closer.