Thursday, December 24, 2009

Any Opinions?

I am in need of some ideas. I found this adorable, great, fun, and soooo chic sign at an antique shop in Utah. My dear Russell once again rearranged luggage and boys and found a way for me to get it home. The sign has been featured in my little sisters photography blog and now here it rests on a very tall wall in my entry way. I found the green window frame at the local dump, my favorite place to shop. I intend to put a hutch under it but I think the window itself needs some pazzazz. So to all my crafty, creatively minded friends post your ideas, I will consider them all.




2 comments:

Mike Hurren said...

What it really needs is a big bird's nest looking wreath made out of twigs and sticks and stuff. That would be awesome.

Kara said...

Probably a nice big picture of me :)