Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Landry Reed Arrives

Landry joined our family at about 8:30 am on September 21st, 2010. I had c-section with an epidural planned but apparently the "numbing juice" doesn't work on me so instead of feeling the whole thing I chose to be put under entirely. By the time I awoke 7 lb 1 oz Landry had already met her Daddy, 4 brothers, Grandma Gulbranson and Auntie Karli.
Even before I woke up I remember the nurses telling Russ that she was healthy and weighed only 7lbs, 1 oz, a whole pound less that our next smallest boy. I smiled to myself in my sleep.
We are so excited to have her here safe and we all love her to bits. Everyone says she looks like Coleson, Bridger and her Dad. It looks like she might have a dimple, blue eyes and fuzzy pink hair.
Caleb has been the most excited through this whole journey, he was the first to hold little Sister


Mckay will be a loving brother, and even though he was kicked out of his own room by a little sister, you can tell he still loves her.

I don't know, does it look like Dad loves her already?
Lots of pink hair.


Bridger is no longer the baby



Coleson is pleased.


Daddy visited us everyday over the 4 day hospital stay. He spent lots of time kissing Landry.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Landry's room. It is adorable. I love the red and pink. The pictures do quite do it justice. It's adorable. I'm glad she's part of the Gulbranson clan. She's adorable.